July 14, 2017
What you get to do:
- Receive paperwork and log data when received from Technicians. Ensure all technicians are sending paperwork in a timely manner for invoicing purposes.
- Review service technician’s reports and expenses for accuracy and completeness on service jobs.
- Communicate with Sales, Service Managers, Service Directors, and Technicians in the field for questions and guidance in order to create accuracy in our invoicing process.
- File (electronically or hard-copy files) invoices and receipts with back-up documentation and execute year-end file changeover and long-term storage.
- Verify discrepancies (domestic and international) and provide excellent customer service in order to help resolve clients’ billing issues and questions.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Bid jobs and corresponding purchase orders to issue correctly stated invoices per contract.
- Process approved credits and billing in order to correct and update invoices that have already been created with errors and incompleteness.
- Provide support, customer service, and partnerships with Field Technicians to improve accuracy and back up needed with billing.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Accounting/Finance or related degree preferred or equivalent combination of work and education
- Strong background in Service, Manufacturing, and Construction Accounting a big plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- ERP System experience a plus (SAP, Oracle, IFS, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
What’s in it for YOU?
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(K) match, company-paid life insurance, long-term disability and more!