March 30, 2017
We have an exciting opportunity at Aereon for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join us at our Corporate Office in North Austin.
What you'll get to do:
- Set-up and input/maintain data into the ERP system related to Accounts Receivable (invoicing) activities. Set up new customer/order files.
- Initiate customer invoices for spare parts and service jobs. Strong background in service billing preferred.
- File invoices and receipts with back-up documentation and execute year-end file changeover and long-term storage.
- Communicate with Sales, Project Management and Domestic and International Customers regarding status of invoices and payments.
- Assure that documentation and recordkeeping is complete.
- Process credit card payments, state sales tax reports and payments.
- Review and process weekly expense checks to service employees.
- Assist with all financial audits and other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Service-related Accounting experience a big plus.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Intermediate Excel skills as well as proficiency in MS Outlook and Word.
- ERP systems experience is a plus (Oracle, SAP, IFS, etc.)
- Collections (via email) experience is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- Ability to work on international transactions.
- Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical, dental, 401(k) match, company-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!