September 19, 2017
We have an opportunity for an Aftermarket Customer Support Specialist to join the Aereon team at our Global Headquarters in North Austin (Round Rock area).
What you get to do:
- Communicate directly with internal service technicians and external customers and prepare quotes. Coordinate with Procurement and Engineering to assure that correct costs for materials/labor are used for the quote.
- Enter quotes and customer orders into our ERP system (IFS).
- Coordinate with Production to ensure that fabrication and assembly resources are available and scheduled to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate Procurement to issue purchase orders for parts and supplies necessary to meet customer requirements. Work with Materials Management/Logistics to assure that orders for purchased parts and manufactured parts/assemblies are shipped in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ensure customers' invoices are accurate.
- Coordinate shipment of customer orders necessary to fulfill warranty repairs and enter information/updates and monitor scheduled shipments to ensure on-time delivery. Initiate corrective action to keep shipments on track.
- Contact internal and external customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any issues.
What you need to succeed:
- An Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service attitude and good oral/written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Good technical aptitude
What's in it for YOU:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) Match and more!