November 14, 2017
We have an opening at Aereon for three Application engineers at our global headquarters in Austin, Tx due to an increase in productivity.
What you get to do:
To provide technical sales support to customers; to configure preliminary designs and calculate cost quotations for projects.
- Receive and review requests for bid or quotation and technical specifications.
- Determine scope of supply, and select proper equipment and technology for the application.
- Interpret customer requirements. Confer with customers to understand and anticipate their needs and recommend configurations meeting the requirements.
- Perform process and equipment sizing calculations.
- Create estimate and price structures.
- Prepare customer quotations. As necessary, confer with Project Management, Engineering, and Procurement to gather information.
- Prepare preliminary sketches and identify preliminary product specifications.
- Process sales orders and sales documentation.
- Provide customers and potential customers with pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
- For RPG projects; ensure the engineering design of the equipment meets the project requirements and customer specifications.
- For RPG projects; confer with engineers and drafter as required for project deliverables and resolution on any process design issue.
- Visit potential customers and/or make technical presentations as required.
- Pre-& Post Sales Technical Support calls with Customers, Sales & Service personnel.
What you need to succeed:
- Plans, organizes and evaluates multiple operational activities and/or makes professional recommendations using specialized knowledge of a scientific, technical, or administrative discipline.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in engineering or general business and/or equivalent expertise in a technical field.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience with Flares, Thermal Oxidizers, VRU's, Process burners.
What's in it for YOU:
- Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical, dental, 401(K) match, company-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!