August 30, 2017
We have an opening at AEREON for an Assembly Technician located in Soddy Daisy, TN.
What you get to do:
- Works independently to perform shop tasks to include preparation and assembly of product in preparation for testing and shipment. Activities include (by example and not exclusion) cleaning, fitup, grinding, and assembly of parts/products.
- Read and comprehend Manufacturing Work Instructions
- Assemble large parts using hand and power tools such as grinders, screwdrivers, wrenches, and drills.
- Perform quality checks required for each part assembled.
- Collaborate with Material Handlers to convey equipment through manufacturing.
- Communicate any defective material or tools to Manufacturing Engineer.
- Ensure all safety and appropriate protocols are followed during production.
What you need to succeed:
- 2 years of experience in electromechanical assembly or experience with basic hand tools in a construction environment.
- Ability to become forklift certified.
What's in it for YOU:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company paid-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!