March 13, 2017
We are excited to announce an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join Aereon at our Corporate office in North Austin.
What you'll get to do:
- Negotiate and purchase materials, raw materials, equipment, tools, parts and supplies from vendors.
- Coordinate with Aftermarket Sales & Service Dept., Management, Engineering, Design, Accounting, and Production teams.
- Research materials by specifications and solicit pricing from approved suppliers.
- Actively participate in a project team. Review contract provisions and recommend suppliers/vendors capable of meeting contract provisions. Review Project and Drawing BOMs.
- Maintain manual and computerized procurement records.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 3+ years of Buyer/Purchasing experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or related major preferred (or equivalent combination of work and education).
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Adaptability to meet changes required by customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What's in it for you:
- Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, compaid-paid life insurance, long-term disability and more!