July 7, 2017
What you get to do:
- Manage proposal team for Service, Emissions Testing and Aftermarket Sales opportunities. Lead contract review and Service project award negotiations (including all technical, commercial, and legal aspects).
- Follow market trends, identifying sales and business development opportunities for new service offerings. Create portfolio strategy to select targets, set priorities, and monitor results of service business.
- Lead the development and implementation of actions to deliver the Service business plans.
- Work closely with the Head of Projects, reviewing Projects to ensure the execution of Projects on time and within Gross Margin goals
- Manage organizational change required to support agreed business vision and goals.
- Position AEREON in the market place as a provider of Rental and Emissions Testing Services.
- Manage and control all professional services projects/ Contract awards to the company and ensure these are monitored and delivered effectively.
- Provide technical expertise in supporting the Sales Team during the project bidding process including technical and commercial proposal preparation as well as client negotiations
- Develop marketing materials to support all Service offerings and initiatives.
- Develop long terms MSA and service agreements with key customers
- In cooperation with Legal department, create and execute appropriate service contracts, non-disclosure agreements (NDA’s) with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively. Taking corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consulting with Human Resources as appropriate
What you need to succeed:
- BS or BA Degree required; BS in Engineering preferred but not required, or a combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant experience leading a Service or Maintenance organization in the US with a focus on Terminals and/or Refineries (Midstream and Downstream)
- Equipment Installation and/or Maintenance in Terminals and/or Refineries experience preferred
What’s in it for YOU:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical, dental, 401(K) match, company-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!