June 14, 2017
What you get to do:
- Review customer specifications and determine the electrical design approach.
- Create electrical/instrumentation and controls drawings.
- Troubleshoot electrical panels in shop if needed.
- From drawings, create Bills of Materials (BOMs) or reviews existing ones for accuracy.
- Test and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation systems during the fabrication and testing.
- Analyze information gathered during test/troubleshoot to improve overall designs and design strategies. Recommend design strategy changes and improvements to Engineering and Project Management.
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree and 2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, database searches and subroutines).
- Proficiency in CAD-based design programs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!