July 24, 2017
What you get to do:
- Performs shop tasks to include (by way of example and not exclusion) grinding, cutting and mechanical assembly.
- Rig equipment and workpieces with straps or chains to jib/overhead crane.
- Move materials to and from workstations using forklift, cranes, pallet jack, and hand carry.
- Holds, positions, and reads tape measure to assist in layout.
- Prepare materials for fit-up and weld.
- Cut materials with band saw and iron worker.
- Cleans welds using grinder to ensure weld is free of splatter, slag and other impurities.
- Clean, marks and moves finished work to the appropriate location.
- As needed, assists shipping department in the preparation and loading of shipments.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
- Requires the ability to become forklift certified.
What’s in it for YOU:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company paid-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!