March 27, 2017
We are excited to announce a Field Service Technician - Downstream position for the Toronto, Canada area!
What you get to do:
- Provide service and support for repair/maintenance of new and existing equipment, including start-up and commissioning.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment on-site.
- Provide phone/on-line technical support for customer inquiries.
- Generate/modify technical documents (as-built's) to represent retrofitting or changes in existing equipment design/operation.
- Perform/record preventative maintenance procedures and routine service and provide recommendations for retrofit/modifications to existing equipment.
- Complete service ticket information on a timely basis as instructed.
What you'll need to succeed:
- MUST BE A CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN - only apply if you have this requirement.
- Must have industrial/electrical experience with proven mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 2 years Field Service experience in an industrial environment; experience in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Extensive travel required (day and overnight) to site locations to install, commission and test equipment.
- Ability to be on-call for customer emergency service.
- Prior troubleshooting experience with both high and low voltage.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID's, fabrication drawings and electrical schematics.
- General understanding of computer networking applications and ability to perform basic troubleshooting for PLC programs/software.
What's in it for you:
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!