May 11, 2017
Please note that the employee hired will ideally be located in Albany, NY, but may also live in other cities within the service area.
What you get to do:
- Provide service and support for repair/maintenance of new and existing equipment, including start-up and commissioning.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment on-site.
- Provide phone/on-line technical support for customer inquiries.
- Generate/modify technical documents to represent retrofitting or changes in existing equipment design/operation.
- Perform/record preventative maintenance procedures and routine service and provide recommendations for retrofit/modifications to existing equipment.
- Complete service ticket information on a timely basis as instructed.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must have industrial/electrical experience with proven mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 2 years Field Service experience in an industrial environment; experience in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- PLC programs/software experience which includes general understanding of computer networking applications and ability to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Extensive travel required (day and overnight) to site locations to install, commission and test equipment.
- Ability to be on-call for customer emergency service.
- Prior troubleshooting experience with both high and low voltage.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID's, fabrication drawings and electrical schematics.
What's in it for you:
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!