March 14, 2017
We are excited to announce an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Technician - Rocky Mountains to join Aereon!
What you'll get to do:
- Commission new combustion and VRU (compressors) equipment on site and troubleshoot/repair malfunctions.
- Perform tests of new modified installations/equipment.
- Provide phone and on-line technical support for customer inquiries and train end users.
- Attend safety and technical training meetings.
- Complete paperwork and submit to appropriate company departments.
- Assist Commissioning Engineers and Project Managers to generate technical documents.
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies and additional responsibilities as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to travel within region (minimum overnight travel required).
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to work around natural gas/chemicals, adverse weather conditions and around wildlife.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on industrial equipment.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry highly preferred. Background working on combustion equipment (flares, enclosed combustors, thermal oxidizers, etc.) a plus.
- 2 years of formal industrial/technical training preferred. Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- MS Word, Excel and Office skills.
- Must be able to pass pre-screen drug and alcohol test.
What's in it for you:
- Ability to work independently, travel and work outside.
- Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company paid life insurance, long-term disability and more!