February 9, 2017
We are excited to announce a HR Rep - Payroll & Benefits position available within our organization in the Austin, TX Headquarters office. A summary of the position includes executing administrative duties related to payroll, benefits and human resource management for multiple locations. To ensure onboarding and training programs are implemented consistently to ensure positive results.
Essential Activities (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Process domestic and international payroll including: timecard management, data entry, audit and creation of payroll.
- Process payroll transactions including pay and status changes.
- Calculate journal entries related to payroll transactions.
- Administer new employee onboarding.
- Conduct insurance and benefit enrollment meetings. Process insurance transactions including: new participant enrollment, participant changes, premium reconciliation and payment, and annual open enrollment.
- Research and answer employee benefits questions.
- Maintain the HRIS database and personnel files.
- Conduct and document employee training.
- Manage ongoing drug and alcohol testing program.