June 10, 2017
What you get to do:
- Arrange transport of materials, finished projects, and aftermarket parts to customer locations.
- Coordinate project shipments with Project Managers, Shipping Department, Accounting, and Production.
- Coordinate project shipping requirements with freight forwarders.
- Participate in selection and approval of freight forwarders and other shipping companies.
- Negotiate pricing with freight forwarders.
- Prepare domestic and international shipping documentation.
- Prepare letter of credit documentation.
- Assist with shipment preparation, as required to meet deadlines.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office (word processing, spreadsheets, database entry and reports.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!