August 3, 2017
We have an opportunity for a Manager of Standard Products to join Aereon at our Global Headquarters in Austin, TX.
What you get to do:
- Review orders for standard products. Evaluate customer special requests and changes, if any, to determine if product scope can remain as a standard product or should be referred as a custom order.
- Track and report delivery status of shipments. If shipment will not meet on-time delivery requirements, investigate the reason for the delays and report to management. Recommend corrective actions to bring the shipment closer to the expected delivery date.
- Develop and track standard equipment forecasts and inventory levels. Recommend to management when changes need to be made in the manufacturing forecast, safety stock levels, and inventory.
- Communicate regularly with Regional Sales Managers, product line leaders, engineering, and design in order to assure that standard product offerings meet customers’ expectations regarding function, price, delivery and quality.
- Confer with Regional Sales Managers and Applications Engineering to ensure that correct gross margin and lead-times are put into the quotes.
- Perform a “post mortem” review of orders that do not meet expectations for gross margin or on-time delivery. Identify, recommend, communicate and execute corrective actions to prevent future problems.
What you need to succeed:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering and 5+ years of directly related experience (or equivalent combination of work and education).
- Manufacturing experience is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- ERP system experience is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!