March 23, 2017
Due to growth, we have opportunities for a Material Handler at Aereon located at our Corporate Headquarters in North Austin.
What you'll get to do:
- Assemble cartons, crates and other items; prepare materials for shipment.
- Count, weigh or measure items of incoming shipments in order to verify information against invoices, orders, bills of lading or other records.
- Examine and unpack incoming shipments; record shortages and reject damaged items.
- Load and off-load material and safely operate lift trucks; hoist shipments and warehouse materials according to safety instructions. Must be able to obtain and maintain forklift certification.
- Input inventory transactions into ERP system.
- Monitor the returns process and investigate/resolve issues.
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained.
- Ensure that all documents and material received in the warehouse are of satisfactory quality.
- Perform cycle counts.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Detail-oriented with a "can-do" attitude.
- Safety conscious at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment!
What's in it for you:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company paid-paid life insurance, short/long-term disabiity and more!