June 10, 2017
What you get to do:
- Based on the analysis of inventory on hand and material shortages, allocate available inventory to specific jobs/shop orders, or allocate purchase requisitions to specific jobs.
- Coordinate with Procurement to expedite release of purchase orders and follow up on expected receipt of materials. Work with Project Mgmt. to set project priorities.
- Review receipt of materials and QC/inspection status. Coordinate with warehouse personnel to assure that materials are issued to shop orders as expeditiously as possible. Work with Procurement to assure that shipping instructions are clear.
- Generate pick list/packing list for Warehouse personnel to collect necessary materials necessary to ship to the sub-contract fabricators. Review and approve shipments.
- Proactively identify problems and recommend changes to schedules, material allocations, and priorities in order to minimize the possibility of missing fabrication milestone dates.
What you need to succeed:
- Associate’s Degree and 3+ years of experience in a similar role or equivalent combination of work and education.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) Match and more!