March 14, 2017
We are excited to announce an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join Aereon at our Corporate Office in North Austin.
What you'll get to do:
- Perform process and application engineering for Thermal Oxidizers to meet customers' requirements.
- Develop P&ID's and equipment designs.
- Confer with Sales to ensure a clear understanding of the customers' requirements and ensure that quotes to the customer meet technical specifications.
- Continuously improve the products in the areas of cost, quality and reliability.
- Troubleshoot problems with malfunctioning or underperforming equipmnt in the field and investigate non-conformances and products failures.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Combustion field, preferably Thermal Oxidizer,
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (MS degree preferred).
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% (locally and internationally).
- Advanced level: Excel, MS Word, MS Office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
What's in it for you:
- Ability to work on global projects (with potentially some international travel).
- Work directly with a high-level executive who will mentor on the business side as well as the technical.
- Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company-paid life insurance, long-term disability and more!