July 13, 2017
What you’ll get to do:
- Perform process and application engineering for Vapor Recovery and Combustion Units. Design equipment and engineered solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
- Develop P & ID’s and equipment designs.
- Confer with Sales to ensure a clear understanding of the customers’ requirements and ensure that quotes to the customer meet technical specifications.
- Continuously improve the products in the areas of cost, quality and reliability.
- Troubleshoot problems with malfunctioning or underperforming equipment in the field and investigate non-conformances and product failures.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years of experience in Process Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (MS degree preferred).
- Advanced level: Excel, MS Word, MS Office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Ability to work on global projects.
- Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(K) match, company-paid life insurance, long-term disability and more!