October 16, 2017
We have an opportunity for a Project Assistant to join Aereon at our global headquarters in North Austin.
What you get to do:
- Maintain the project files in the Project Folder (electronic media).
- Attend project meetings and issue meeting minutes as requested by the Project Manager(s).
- Assist the Project Manager(s) with Design Review, track and log Squad Check of drawings and documents, as needed.
- Follow Documentation Submittal cycle agreed with the customer.
- Assist Project Manager(s) with Product Structures review, Procurement of Materials status, in ERP System (IFS).
- Process Internal Transmittals of drawings to Shop.
- Assist Project Manager(s) during Execution with Packing Lists to customers, Photos, Inspections, etc.
- Issue of Preliminary and Final Packing List(s) for Shipping to customer. Periodic examination of final shipping for accuracy. Assist Logistics with other Shipping documents as needed.
- Review layout of IOM, Squad Check.
- Compilation and issue of MRB, according to the specifications of the customer.As necessary, communicate directly with customers (by phone or email) to respond to their requests for information. Respond and follow-up with customers when Project Manager(s) is unable to respond directly.
What you need to succeed:
- An Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of work and education.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Experience with a relational database (such as Oracle, SAP or IFS) is a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and timeframes.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
What’s in it for YOU:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company paid-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!