July 5, 2017
What you get to do:
- Ensure the engineering design of the equipment meets the project requirements and customer specifications.
- Develop/Finalize engineering calculations, instrument, valves, controls and equipment data sheets and IOM.
- Confer with Process Engineers as required for project deliverables and resolution on any process design issue.
- Specify, check and approve material selections and development of the BOM.
- Review/Approve MRB for customer submittal.
- Act as a consultant to the Project Manager for any technical issues with the Customer.
- Attend and actively participate in Progress Review Meetings, or other meetings as requested by the Project Manager.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of work/education.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Oil and Gas, Chemical Processing or Manufacturing industry experience.
- Strong MS Office Skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
What’s in it for YOU:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!