June 14, 2017
What you get to do:
- Effectively manage customers’ expectations as related to the applicable scope of work and on-time payment of project invoices.
- Confer and coordinate with Scheduler(s) to develop and maintain the project schedule.
- Effectively manage the project expenditures against the as sold budget
- Confer with Purchasing to assure procurement and receipt of necessary materials.
- Expedite the project through the manufacturing processes. If delays occur, make changes to the project plan, and communicate the changes to stakeholders.
- Effectively management project close-out. Attend and actively participate in Progress Review Meetings, or other meetings as requested by the customer.
- Interact with all stakeholders for each assigned project. Coordinate with other departments as well as vendors and subcontractors to ensure a successful completion of the project.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills including Intermediate to Advanced Excel: spreadsheet functions, macros, database searches and subroutines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!