July 14, 2017
What you get to do:
- Review project specifications and develop Inspection Test Plan to meet customers’ requirements.
- Through cooperation with the Project Manager, collect and transmit quality documents, as required for submittal to clients. By example and not exclusion, includes test reports, test plans, welding procedures, NDE procedures, inspection reports and certifications.
- Schedule in-house and outside inspection activities to include (as required) the clients, sub-contractors, and in-house personnel (QC, Project Management, etc.) including (by way of example and not exclusion): 3rd Party NDEs (non-destructive evaluation), FATs, pneumatic leak tests, and liquid penetration tests.
- Initiate NCRs and CPARs and follow-up on disposition of NCR to assure appropriate handling or rework of non-conforming product. Evaluation of CPARs for effectiveness of corrective actions taken.
- Perform sub-contractor site inspections and vendor audits.
- Perform final inspection and doc review of finished product; confer with Logistics to release product for shipment.
- Perform internal audits: create audit plans, conduct audit interviews, summarize audit results, recommend corrective actions, and write/file audit reports.
- Create, edit, maintain, and retrieve documentation in support of the quality system including (by way of example and not exclusion): QM, QOPs, CPARs, NCRs, ITPs, work Instructions, weld procedures, welder qualifications, NDE qualifications, and internal audit reports.
- Research, collect and post data to Quality Metrics.
- Actively participate in Quality Management Review Meetings.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 2+ years of related experience
- ASME/AWS fabrication
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience in an ISO-Certified quality environment
What’s in it for YOU:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(K) match, company-paid life insurance, long-term disability and more!