June 14, 2017
What you'll get to do:
- The majority of this position is bringing in new business for Aereon. This position will also up-sell to current clients and manage current/new accounts.
- Develop, implement and manage a sales strategy (including a business and action plan) and prepare/manage sales forecasts.
- Generate leads and conduct sales calls/presentations to potential customers. Participate in contract negotiations.
- Coordinate/cooperate with the Global Sales Team.
- Monitor sales quotations in the territory and take steps to expedite purchase orders.
- Provide customers with technical assistance and product education and solicit customer feedback.
- Attend, client technical/commercial meetings, tradeshows, conferences and other sales events.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a several years of related sales and account management experience.
- Outside sales experience.
- Must have a “hunter” mentality and drive for obtaining new business.
- Superior account management skills.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding established sales quotas/goals. You will be asked in the interviewing process to document this.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Industrial/Manufacturing industry experience. Oil and gas industry experience is a plus.
What's in it for You:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company-paid life insurance, long-term disability and more!