April 14, 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Service Manager - Melbourne, Australia to join Aereon in Australia area.
What you'll get to do:
- Supervise staff in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Consult with end users/customers/Project Managers to evaluate plans for installation, commissioning and certification requirements.
- Create and execute a service schedule and provide phone and in-line technical support for customer inquiries.
- As workload requires, install, commission and test/troubleshoot equipment on-site.
- Develop and execute policies and procedures necessary to improve quality and efficiency.
- Manage operational and fiscal activities.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5 year of experience as a Service Technician and supervisory experience.
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure/fast-pace to meet deadlines.
What's in it for you:
- Aereon offers a generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company-paid life insurance, short/long-term disabiity and more!