August 3, 2017
We have an opportunity for a Senior Staff Accountant to join Aereon at our Global Headquarters in Austin, TX.
What you get to do:
- Analyze and execute complex accounting transactions in accordance with GAAP.
- Participate as the primary source of contact in financial audits with independent 3rd party auditors.Create schedules, answer questions and present justifications in support of transactions.
- Communicate and coordinate with U.S. and foreign employees to assure clear understanding of accounting transactions.
- Assist with the month end consolidation and close process.
- Review tasks performed by others; and, initiate changes and corrections if necessary.
- Reconcile accounts and initiate changes and corrections.
- Review and analyze financial reports and statements. Report trends and concerns to management.
- Research and compile reports for audit and financial review.
- Execute special projects.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 7 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of work and education.
- MUST HAVE 3+ years of experience working with outside Auditors.
- Strong MS Office skills (ERP system experience is a plus).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven envirnoment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!