May 22, 2017
What you get to do:
- Conduct sub-contractor site inspections and vendor audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and continuous improvement.
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers. Monitor supplier/subcontractor performance and report KPIs to supply chain.
- Serve as a liaison between suppliers, project management, and engineering.
- Initiate NCRs and CPARs for non-conforming outputs.
- Create, edit, maintain and retrieve documentation in support of the quality system including. Coordinate client witness points for required testing.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections, fit-up inspections, and doc review of parts and product manufactured by its subcontractors.
- Maintain project documentation to ensure quality deliverables are met. Provide Factory Acceptance Testing support and perform final inspection and doc review.
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of work and education.
- Must have strong knowledge in fabrication processes, including welding, assembly, and NDE.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings/electrical schematics and troubleshoot electrical systems is required.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!