July 24, 2017
What you get to do:
- Provide first line of service support to US-based customers/projects outside of Aereon’s established service regions.
- Provide temporary service support within Aereon’s established regions as required.
- Identify, formalize, and disseminate Best Practices across the service organization.
- Oversee the initial training of new technicians in Austin.
- Provide advanced technical support to the Upstream Service Department as required.
- Provide service support to Aereon’s Latin America based customers.
- Work closely with other departments within Aereon (including but not limited to QA, Purchasing, Fulfillment Center, Application Engineering, Project Management, Manufacturing, and Accounting) to continuously improve Aereon’s upstream service offering.
- Promote an uncompromising safety culture.
What you need to succeed:
- Associate’s degree required and 5 years of experience with Emission Control technology (Flares, Combustors, VRU, emission monitoring/measurement, or other related technologies) or equivalent combination of work and education.
- 3+ years of experience in a service-related role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a team management capacity.
- Ability to travel extensively both day and overnight.
What’s in it for YOU:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!