May 19, 2017
What you get to do:
Strategy and Tactics:
- Collaborate with Executive Team members and other stakeholders to identify and leverage opportunities and organizational challenges.
- Develop strategic recruitment and training initiatives to ensure attraction and retention of skilled and professional employees.
- Partner with leadership to develop and lead talent management and succession planning strategy.
- Evaluate performance review appraisal process to ensure the most effective system is in place to support employees’ growth for future success.
- Establish short-term and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
Corporate Culture and Organizational Development
- Lead efforts to enhance and elevate workplace culture.
- Partner with leaders within Aereon and introduce best practices for additional service offerings and improvements to HR practices.
- Oversee compensation and benefits function.
- Partner with benefit and resource providers to consistently offer employees the highest quality and most affordable options available in healthcare and other benefits.
Financial & Regulatory
- Prepare annual departmental budgets and provide continuous oversight for all expenditures.
- Maintain knowledge of human resources-related trends and employment legislation to ensure the organization's compliance.
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years in a senior leadership and strategic role and a member of the Executive Team, driving HR and corporate culture.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Experience with multiple locations on a national basis (international experience is preferred).
- HR Certification (PHR/ SPHR/ SCP/ CP) is highly preferred.
- Experience directing HR functions in a global capacity is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning/execution and experience with change management.
- Knowledge of global, federal, state, and local employment wage and salary laws/regulations. Ability to interpret and direct the application of EEO/AA laws.
- Analyze and assess training and development needs.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices. Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate a team and communicate effectively to a diverse audience.
- Demonstrate strong ethical behavior.
What’s in it for You:
Aereon is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.