FIRECAT Thermal Oxidizers
Direct Fired Thermal Oxidizers
AEREON's FIRECAT Thermal Oxidizers are simplest combustion devices that uses natural draft or forced draft burners and designed to maintain a specific destruction temperature and residence time to ensure thorough destruction efficiencies (98-99.99%). A FIRECAT system precisely monitors and controls the flow of air, assist gas, in order to obtain prescribed temperatures in the combustion chamber. This type of equipment is ideal for sensitive areas that require low emissions, reduced flame visibility, minimal heat and noise, ease of emissions sampling, and smokeless combustion. Depending on the end user process and footprint these can be vertical or horizontal configurations.
Standard systems are fully integrated and pre-packaged with:
- Programmable logic control system and burner management systems
- NFPA 86 compliant gas train systems
- Low-NOx Burner
- Gas trains to meet international certifications such as CSA, ATEX, KOSHA, etc.
- Secondary heat recovery systems - waste heat boilers, steam generators, hot oil heaters and other custom heat recovery modules
- Continuous emission monitoring (CEM) systems
- Acid flue gas scrubbers
- Engineered turnkey solutions