Halogenated Thermal Incineration Systems
AEREON's halogenated thermal oxidizer systems are designed to handle hazardous halogenated streams produced from various chemical processes in a safe and effective manner. Systems are designed to maintain high destruction efficiency of the compounds with an effective high chamber temperature and residence time.
Standard systems are fully integrated with:
- Burner designed to handle halogenated compounds
- System chamber lined with superior refractory/brick for high temperature
- Programmable logic control sy stem for efficient operation and integrated burner management system
- HCL scrubbing and flue gas quench systems
- Self-supported or guy wired FRP exhaust stacks
- NFPA 86 compliant gas train systems
- Process gas booster blowers
- Gas trains to meet international certifications such as CSA, ATEX, KOSHA, etc.
- Continuous emission monitoring systems
- Engineered turnkey solutions