Continuous Emission Monitor (CEM)
Continuous Emission Monitors (CEMs)
AEREON’s Jordan Technologies' pioneered and holds the patent on vapor recovery continuous emission monitors (CEMs). Manufactured with high-quality components, and fully compliant with the US EPA 40 CFR Part 63 Subpart BBBBBB, our CEMs are built to withstand the roughest field conditions. AEREON guarantees our monitors to be reliable and accurate.
Whether you require maintenance or service, upgrading your CEMs or planning a new installation, consider us for all your CEMs needs.
AEREON’s emission monitors include:
- Compliant with the US EPA 40 CFR 63, Subpart BBBBBB Gasoline Distribution Area Source Rule (GDACT)
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) capable of performing all required local and federal emission calculations and reports
- Systems that meet all regulatory requirements
- Daily, two point auto calibration check
- Permit driven customization
- All stainless steel sample handling system
- Explosion-proof enclosure models
Our monitors are compatible with many custom gas configurations and can also be used for process control. All of our systems are custom designed to meet your unique requirements. We can install your CEM and certify it using qualified, licensed personnel. We offer total support for all aspects of the systems that we supply.
By choosing AEREON, you have chosen a proven leader in technology, sound application engineering, quality products and service. We look forward to the opportunity to serve your company! Contact our emissions department today.