AEREON offers quality engineering services to industries that have come to expect responsiveness and professionalism. Serving various end-user markets, from upstream oil and gas production, to midstream and terminals, or for downstream processing plants, AEREON can provide indepth engineering support on a wide variety of vapor handling technologies. AEREON offers a full line of vapor management products, from flares to combustors, thermal oxidizers and VRUs to meet your requirements and exceed your expectations from concept to completion.
At AEREON, our engineers not only design new equipment, but we also offer the following additional engineering services:
- Design and manufacturing of marine vapor control systems, dock skids and blower skids
- Hydraulic services - piping, vapor blowers and compressors, pressure relieving devices
- Capacity evaluations for vapor recovery units (VRUs) and vapor combustion units (VCUs)
- Dispersion and Radiation modeling for flare systems
- 3D solid modeling capability for any design needs, using the latest version of Autodesk Inventor
- Truck terminal vapor assist blower packages
- Installation services and support
- Cost saving methods to upgrade existing vapor control systems, decreasing emissions while increasing loading profiles
- Turnkey project management
Our energy goes toward making the most of yours. For more information on our engineering support services, contact us.