Firecat with Knockout Drum
Portable VCU / Thermal Oxidizer
AEREON offers both short- and long-term rental options (North America only) for portable thermal oxidation systems for use in the destruction of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Portable thermal oxidizing systems are capable of tank de-gassing operations as well.
The AEREON systems are designed for safe, efficient and smokeless operation, which have been tested and certified to meet the U.S. Federal Emission Guidelines.
Typically included in each rental unit:
- De-gassing blower — can be isolated when not in use
- Detonation arrester with one (1) temperature element
- Human machine interface (HMI) control for ease of operation
- Temperature management system with automatically adjustable air dampers and control valve to provide the assist gas control. Note that in some cases, assist gas may not be required.
- Stack temperature recording capabilities where required by the customer or regulatory agencies
- Safety and regulatory shut down alarms
- 100’ feet of 8” flexible waste gas hose
- 100’ feet of signal alarm wire — used to tie in safety and regulatory alarms
AEREON has certified technicians located strategically for equipment installations and equipment removal after use.
For more information regarding portable thermal oxidizing systems, please contact us.