Since 1980, AEREON has provided around the clock emergency and routine service to the O&G upstream, midstream and downstream industry. We have worked hard to develop trustworthy and fair relationships with our customers by providing prompt, qualified field technicians that get the job done right the first time.
AEREON is one of the world’s largest vapor control equipment technical service providers with key operational centers located in the USA, Italy, UAE and Australia. We have a large engineering and automation staff to support and maintain not only our own, but all manufacturers' makes of vapor recovery and vapor combustion equipment.
We provide a vast array of technical services to help you maintain and extend the useful life of your equipment, upgrade and/or retrofit existing equipment to improve reliability or increase unit performance. Listed below are just some of the valuable services we provide.
- VRU, Thermal Oxidizer, Flare CEB®, VCU and preventive maintenance programs for all manufacturer's equipment types
- Flaring Services for well-testing and unit degassing (European Operational Centers only)
- Portable VCU Rentals for terminals (USA Operational Centers only)
- Flare Tip Retrofits for all manufacturer's flare systems
- Pilot system upgrades/replacements
- Energy saving equipment upgrades and retrofits for VRUs
- Equipment relocations
- Equipment demolition and removal
- New and used equipment installations: civil, mechanical and electrical
- Complete VRU carbon replacements
- Carbon performance testing
- Glycol seal fluid testing
- Air emissions testing (in select countries only)
- CGA (cylinder gas audits)
- CEM (continuous emission monitor) RATA testing
- Equipment HAZOP evaluation
- Terminal automation system installation
- Additive injection system installation
- Radio communication equipment networking
- 24-hour emergency service
Contact us for more information on our technical services and preventative maintenance program.