Global Services and Spares
THE AEREON SERVICE TEAM IN EUROPE SUPPORTS OUR CUSTOMERS TO ACHIEVE ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCES AND RELIABILITY IN THEIR OPERATIONS.
With more than 40 years of field service experience, our Aftermarket Field Service Engineers have developed a great deal of experience in Vapor Recovery Units, Enclosed Combustion equipment, Flare Systems, Incinerators, and Flare Gas Recovery Units. Our goal is to keep our customers in compliance with the local and regional environmental regulatory agencies as well as to help their operations run smoothly and reliably. Our experienced Team is well diversified and fluent in seven languages: English, Italian, Dutch, German, Portuguese, French and Spanish. We have helped and supported customers in more than 30 countries around the world working alongside End Users, Engineering Companies and Contractors.
- Vapor Recovery Units
- Flare Gas Recovery Units
- Vapor Combustion Units
- Enclosed Combustion Units
- Flare Systems
- Customized maintenance programs (Corrective and Preventative)
- System evaluation, retrofits, and upgrades
- Emission testing
- Activated Carbon testing (ASTM D2862 Particle Size Distribution, ASTM D5228 Butane Working Capacity)
- Unit commissioning and Startups
- Personalized training programs
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
- PLC Retrofit and new installations
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) upgrades
- Automated regulatory reporting systems
- Remote diagnostic
- Largest spare parts selection worldwide
- Equipment Rental
- Remote troubleshooting
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Largest Rental Combustion Fleet in Europe for emergency cases, maintenance and backups
- Key spare parts available for quick delivery
- Crew ready for worldwide deployment
- Diversified personnel fluent in 7 languages
- Diversified experience in combustion and recovery technology
The AEREON Automation Team provides a state-of-the-art automation solution for your applications.
Our automation solutions include the latest features for smooth operation and easy troubleshooting, helping our customers reduce downtime and increase reliability.
Gas Flaring Services and Equipment
AEREON owns and operates one of the largest enclosed combustion rental fleets in Europe, with several units available for an overall thermal power/gas flaring capacity of over 350 Mega Watts. These units are designed under our proprietary technology, Certified Ultra-Low Emission Burners (CEBs). We also offer Portable Vapor Combustion Units (PVCUs), gas trains/skids, detonation arrestors, gas blowers, etc.
Typical values of flue gas emissions are the following
- carbon monoxide < 10 ppmv
- nitrogen oxides < 15 ppmv
- unburnt hydrocarbons < 10 ppmv with destruction efficiencies on VOC > 99,99%
Our CEBs are the perfect fit for turnarounds, unexpected emission unit failures/operations, well-testing, pipeline, tank degassing, etc.